Big or small, everyone enjoys puzzles. Have plenty of fun building a model of the famous city. The 4D San Francisco puzzle will allow you to build historical and contemporary buildings. Find out how San Francisco developed over the years. Do you want to know what it looked like after an earthquake? Now you have this opportunity. Or what was it like during the great economic crisis? No problem. Each individual layer is build over the others and the fourth component is time. This puzzle is truly unique. You have 3 jigsaw puzzles in 1. You can have fun and learn something new at the same time. The end result is up to you.
- The puzzle is made of cardboard
- The package contains 1094 pieces
- The puzzle is suitable for children from 8 years of age
- The first part constitutes the historical layer
- The second part constitutes the contemporary layer
- The third part constitutes monuments and buildings
- The fourth layer is time
- Unique 4D puzzle for big and small
The puzzle contains four layers. The first is a history of the period hundreds of years in the past in San Francisco. The second constitutes the present. What cities and states look like today. The second layer is build upon the first layer and has cutouts for natural phenomena as well. The third one adds monuments and buildings, and the fourth represents time. Here you can see how the city developed over time. Proceed chronologically, following the way the buildings were actually built. The whole puzzle is very detailed. There are streets, parks, islands, roads and even railways.